Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Tulip from 2005

So this update is extremely small.  When going through my 2005 pictures, there isn't much in the way of photographs outside of family stuff.

I do have this photo though of a Tulip that I like.  This is from April of that year. 


Should also mention that over a hundred people have viewed this blog since I put it up.  I suppose that's not many to most people, but it's a lot to me.  So thank you, if you took time to visit my blog and look at my pictures.

I should also mention that I have been watermarking the images.  In all honestly there is probably no need for me to, but I have had my trouble with people on the internet falsely claiming ownership of things before.     

I do at least try to make the watermark as unobtrusive as possible.  I feel like I am getting slightly better at it with each picture.  Thank you again for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment