Friday, April 10, 2015

Natural Land Bridge Clinton Arkansas

So these next two pictures are from May in 2004.    They are not really great pictures, so in reality I probably shouldn't post them.   Yet they give me a chance to talk about an interesting place though. 

These pictures are of the Natural Land bridge in Arkansas. Which is located in Clinton, Arkansas.   The actual address is.
 
Natural Bridge
1120 Natural Bridge Road
Clinton, AR 72031
 Both of these pictures have a bit of glare in them.  Neither are taken particularly well.  I will be honest during that trip I had other things on my mind.  Below the next picture I will post some links for information about the Natural Land Bridge.

So much glare, I apologize for that.  It's almost like playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion. (Insert rimshot sound effect.)    Sorry about the game joke.   

Here are some links for more information on the Natural Land Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment