Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Birds Birds Birds in the Snow!


Well first let me say sorry about not posting an update the past few months.  No real excuse other than being lazy and forgetting to.  It's September now, and fall is slowly inching closer.  Then winter.   My two favorite seasons.   So to celebrate here are some birds in the snow pictures from
February 2015, with a bonus picture!

So first up are two pictures some male cardinals.




Now for some female cardinals.  Hanging out under a eastern red cedar tree in my backyard.

 



 Last of the bird picture is a white crowned sparrow and a female cardinal in snow.




BONUS PICTURE!!!!
Hey who is that eating some of the bird seed in my yard!?  It's one of my dogs Star.  She apparently thought she was a bird.




No comments:

Post a Comment